MUSIC NEWS: Porcupine Tree Announce ‘The Delerium Years’ Boxset
Porcupine Tree have announced The Delerium Years boxset, a 13-CD collection chronicling the evolution of the band, set for release on 20th November 2020 through the Transmission label.
The boxset will include all the band’s recordings, which were issued by the Delerium label between 1992 and 1997. Accompanying this will be a book containing rare photographs along with Stephen Humphries biographical liner notes, replicas of the original Signify artwork, and an October 1995 tour poster; this really looks set to be a trip down memory lane for Porcupine Tree fans.
The 13 CDs in the collection will be enclosed in a box designed by long-term collaborator Carl Glover. The five full-length albums released on Delerium will be included in the remastered format and the full track listing is as follows:
- On the Sunday of Life…
- Up the Downstair
- The Sky Moves Sideways (2CD – also includes Stars Die EP)
- Coma Divine – live (2CD)
- Voyage 34: The Complete Trip – with the original full-length version of Phase IV
- Staircase Infinities – mini album (newly remastered)
- Metanoia – studio improvisations recorded 1995-96 (newly remastered)
The boxset will also include two releases which were originally created for subscribers of the Porcupine Tree information service Transmission, both of which have been newly remastered for this release:
- Transmission IV – all 40 minutes of an unedited Moonloop
- Insignificance – a selection of Signify demos, including tracks not recorded for the final album
A final 9-track CD will be a newly compiled and mastered called The Sound of No One Listening. The CD will contain single and compilation tracks, including two demo versions of Disappear, which were previously only available on a bonus 7-inch with the first vinyl edition of Coma Divine.
The Delerium Years boxset is available to pre-order HERE.