MUSIC NEWS: WACO Announce New NHS Charity Single ‘Good Days’
Photo Credit: Greg Holland
WACO have announced their new single Good Days, with all proceeds will be donated to NHS Charities Together, to support the National Health Service through the COVID-19 crises and beyond.
Due to the current self-isolation and lockdown measures, the band are calling on fans and the general public to be involved with the official video for Good Days, which will be made with any home footage that they receive.
“The video will be made up of us all performing in our homes together, a bit like that old Feeder video,” the band comment. “We need your entries back this week (or as soon as realistically possible). Thanks a lot you beautiful people!”
WACO have revealed the following guidelines for submissions:
– The weirder the better.
– Have a fucking great time, be creative, be yourself, make it unique.
– No coronavirus-related banter/masks/toilet roll/washing hands etc. (other fun masks are okay though!)
– You can film it yourself with your phone VERTICALLY. (I know it sounds weird, but please film vertically.)
– Housemates/pets are welcome too.
– Please sing the lyrics to the camera where you can.
– In the instrumental parts mosh/headbang/dance if you’d like.
– Stay woke.
Video contributions can be submitted here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Days is due for official release on 27th April via Venn Records, you can listen to a private stream of the single HERE and check out the lyrics HERE.