We The Kings have developed a massive fanbase over here in the UK after touring a few years back with You Me At Six. Since then they have gone from strength to strength over here. BTN wanted to chat to the guys to see when we could expect them back over on our shores with a new album etc.
As you can probably tell the band really take their duties serious as a band and really want to be doing well over here. It’s nice to see they take time in answering questions for our readers and their fans!
Read what Travis had to say here below..
- Hi guys how are things?
It’s my birthday.
- So recently it was revealed that you will be doing this years Warped Tour. We are guessing you are pumped, how are you feeling about this? It is also a very intense and tiring tour to be on, how will you deal with this?
We avoid the port-o-pottys! We are like bears. Someone gave me a donkey. I’d rather hear the question :)
- What place are you most looking forward to playing?
There are lots of alligators in Florida!! New York owns a big apple and California is full of bikinis.
- It was revealed that Warped Tour is coming to the UK for a one off show. Headliners have been announced as Bring Me The Horizon, can you give us any idea if you guys will be on the bill too?
So, does the queen own all the money. annnnd, will she be headlining the warped tour?
- With the upcoming Australia tour, are you taking any extra precautions for the massive spiders and snakes and other creepy things you might meet over there?
Kangaroo burgers. Shark burgers. Koalas have lots of STD’s. Spiders and snakes are gross. Pierre ok’d this response!
- Your most reason album ‘Sunshine State Of Mind’ did really well in the US upon release. Do you have any set expectations for your next release?
- When can the UK expect from your May tour with Simple Plan?
Cause it would be terrifying if she owned all the money! I mean seriously, the Queen is a Qilf!
- What made you decide to give away acoustic track ‘Every Single Dollar’ to the UK for free?
Who the fu———!!!
- Any final words, or messages for your fans and our readers?
- Thanks so much for your time and good luck with the rest of the year!
Interviewer: Steph Knight
Tags: We The Kings